Here is what is included in your Personalized Nutrition Coaching…
- A meal library of approximately 20 meals/snacks.
- Each meal/snack is ideally balanced with the right amount of Carbohydrate-Protein-Fat for your needs and goals.
- Guidelines to hit for each meal/snack in terms of Grams and %’s for Carbohydrate-Protein-Fat. This is part of our bullet-proof strategy to ensure you hit your nutrition goals each meal, each snack and each day.
- Fueling & timing schedule so you’ll know exactly what time of day you need to fuel your body based on the time of day you wake up, the time of day you workout, the time of day you go to bed.
- Nutrition supplement recommendations for pre-workout, intra-workout and post-workout to help assist with improving performance & recovery.
- You will log your meals/snacks each day (you will need a food/kitchen scale in order be sure each meal/snack is dialed in as prescribed in the meal library).
- Weekly video review of your meals/snacks.
- We will monitor your body composition weekly using a body composition scale (or other modality you have consistent access to each week). The body composition scale is the most convenient and it provides us the data we need (BF%, BW% and Body Weight). In addition, having a body composition in your home allows you to measure these numbers at the same time of day each time which is very important.
- You will email me physique/body composition photos when we start so we can get a baseline on both the objective body composition data (from the scale, see above) as well as the visual/subjective data from the photos. And then email physique/body composition photos weekly so we can monitor progress.
- Unlimited communication (phone/text/email, etc.)
**We are looking to work with focused, driven, committed, hardworking individuals that have the following mindset: No Whining, No Complaining, No Excuses!**