Adam began racing triathlon in 2011 while attending the University of South Carolina. He assisted in forming and coaching the triathlon team at USC for 3 years and served at Commissioner to the Southeast Collegiate Conference for 2 years. Adam obtained a Bachelors of Science in Nursing and works as a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room at Providence Health in Columbia, SC. He began racing as a Professional Triathlete in 2016 after many years of Age Group success. Adam is happily married to Rebekah Feigh with their two dogs Riley and Hercules.
- Professional Triathlete
- 2014 and 2015 SC Triathlon Series Overall Champion
- 3 time USAT All-American
- 3:58:40 Half Ironman Debut
- 1:57:21 Olympic Distance PR
- Multiple Overall wins in distances ranging from Sprint to Half Iron Triathlons
- Multiple Overall wins in 5k and 10k road races